Wednesday, 18 November 2009
Pollock Halls, The University of Edinburgh
The SuperGen Marine Energy Research Consortium is nearing the end of year two of its second phase. You are invited to participate in the second Annual Assembly, which will summarise progress and future direction.
Participants will be able to:
- learn about recent and new research outcomes,
- engage with the objectives of the programme,
- hear of progress with the SuperGen Doctoral Training Programme,
- gain an insight into the objectives of the new EU FP7 MARINA Project,
- browse an extensive poster exhibition and meet doctoral students over lunch,
- network with consortium members, partners and sector-wide colleagues.